Forget all the other horrible electrical tape you can get at the hardware store or auto parts store, this is the tape you want to use!
The Scotch® Super 33+™ Vinyl Electrical Tape is an all-weather, vinyl-insulating tape designed to perform continuously in temperatures ranging from -18°C to 105°C (0°F to 221°F).
The combination of elastic backing and aggressive adhesive provides moisture-tight electrical and mechanical protection with minimum bulk.
Width – 3/4″ (19mm)
Length – 66ft (20.12m)
Total Thickness – 7 mils (178 um)
Tensile Strength – 15 lbs/in
- For indoor and outdoor applications
- Inhibits corrosion of electrical conductors
- Compatible with solid dielectric cable insulations, and rubber and synthetic splicing compounds
- Excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, alkalis, acids, corrosion, and varying weather conditions
- Flame retardant
- Withstands a temperature range of 0 to 221 °F (-18 to 105 °C)
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant